Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How clean are our houses?

In preparation for today's class, I've been watching a few episodes of BBC's reality show How Clean Is Your House? In all honesty, I've always enjoyed this show. It satisfies a craving for easily digestible reality tv fun, and is especially satisfying as you watch the show's two heroines Kim and Aggie clean up homes that often seem beyond help.

I think what people like about this show, besides the makeover aspect (who wouldn't enjoy seeing a house so horrible made liveable, and often lovely, again?) is the relief of knowing that at least we don't live like that- I mean, I may not have the most gorgeous home, but at least I don't live like those people.

Several episodes of the show are easily accessible on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_6k11x7W8Q&feature=related).

No comments:

Post a Comment